City School of MotorCycling Price Guide
Thank you for visiting our prices web-page. We do hope that you have looked at the rest of our site, as price comparisons are only meaningful when you consider that:
- We offer a genuine 7 day a week service for CBT
- We offer an extended CBT for novice riders
- Our full licence courses include the theory test in the price
- From 19.01.2013, A2 training will be done on a larger but restricted bike
The prices shown below are for standard courses, if you are unsure which course is for you please book a free assessment lesson.
|Course||Using our motorcycle|
|CBT (Experienced)**||£ 150.00|
|CBT Novice (Day and a half)||£ 160.00|
|4 Day full licence A2/ DAS(CBT held)||£ 679.00*|
|5 Day full licence A2/ DAS||£ 799.00*|
|6 day full licence A2/ DAS||£ 899.00*|
|Resit Day inc mod2 test||£ 160.00|
All full licence courses include 1 theory test, one mod1 and one mod2 practical test, and bike hire.
Prices effective as of 01.01.2013.
* Reduction for using your own bike is £ 40.00 per day, however you should remember that your bike must be taxed and insured to participate. Note that A2 and direct access courses start on 125cc bikes before progressing to larger bikes so two different bikes are used on the course.
** For definition of "Experienced" for CBT please refer to our CBT page.